Cacoo SDK edition is a packaged product that can be integrated with other applications with great flexibility.
In addition to providing features available in other Cacoo editions, the Cacoo API allows the following:
- No limitation on the number of third-party users and no additional fees incurred with additional third-party users as these users will not be registered to Cacoo accounts. Restrictions will be configured by SDK users according to the management policy of their services.
- Cacoo loading and menu logo can be removed or replaced by the desired logos of SDK users.
- Other options exclusive to Cacoo SDK edition include changing canvas size, increasing the size limit of file uploads, as well as several other customizable options for SDK users to tailor to their own services.
Main functions provided with Cacoo API
- Create and edit diagrams, display images, retrieve diagram details, retrieve structure with XML, delete and copy diagrams
- Share diagrams (with SDK edition, users are not required to register on Cacoo to use their own user names and icons.)
- Add and refer comments on a diagram
For details on pricing, please contact us via the form below.
Apply / Contact
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between Cacoo SDK edition and Cacoo.com?
Cacoo SDK edition is a packaged product which enables you to add Cacoo functions to your applications. Since Cacoo SDK edition provides more flexible API than the ASP version (Cacoo.com), Cacoo functions can be integrated more seamlessly.
Cacoo SDK edition would be installed onto your own server, which allows you to build a system based on the security level you desire. Third-party users will also not be required to register for Cacoo accounts.
What are the system requirements?
Cacoo SDK edition needs to be installed on the server with the following specifications. The specs would vary according to the volume of access or concurrent users.
- Processor: 2.5GB or more
- Memory: 4GB or more
- Storage: 100GB or more
(Note: The required storage space will vary according to the number diagrams to be saved. Please download and refer the manual for more information.)
How do I get support?
The purchase of the product license comes with a complimentary one-year technical support coverage. Support will be facilitated via email. A valid Support License will also entitle you to free updates as and when they become available.
Where can I download the manual?